Thursday, May 18, 2023

What is sin

As always we're going to start off with what is the meridian Webster definitions of sin are:

a: an offense against religious or moral law 

b: an action that is or is felt to be highly reprehensible

c: an often serious shortcoming : FAULT

2a: transgression of the law of God

b: a vitiated state of human nature in which the self is estranged from God



I will not get into the detail of what I think sin is. However I am a firm believer that what may be a sin for one person is not a sin for the other. My mother was never a religious woman but her integrity was of the upmost importance to her. She would often say if you want to determine if you are sinning ask yourself what if the actions you are taking is something you would be ashamed to show people that you are doing. Can what you are doing allow you to stand on the integrity you have built in yourself.  If your answers are no then that is probably a sin for yourself. 


SIGNING OFF - Virtuous Woman





No comments:

Post a Comment