Because of you I know real love in a relationship.
Not the kind based on ownership.
You love me despite my flaws,
making me feel like there is hope after all.
Anything is possible with you as my love.
Now that I have met you I know the true meaning of,
what it means to compromise.
I see the beauty of God when I look in your eyes.
Because of you I view life differently,
and I’m blessed just to have you all for me.
There Is a truth that resides inside of you.
That inspires me look at life from a different view.
You love me despite myself,
even when I put you through Hell.
I love you so much for all that you do.
You push me to continue to love you.
Even when I am insecure,
you love me all the more.
Your love always seems to supersede,
every single one of my insecurities.
You inspire me to be someone greater.
I get so excited to think of what comes later.
I see myself married to you for life,
you as my husband, I as you wife.
But not just any old kind of marriage,
the kind that last forever like our parents.
You make me desire like never before,
with a longing for you that is so pure.
It’s more to you than just longing of lustful fill.
It’s a passion for us to take this thing even higher in Gods will.
I have prayed to God for years for my prince charming,
but I got something way better that what I was longing.
I got a true love an unconditional bond forever.
I want to be with you until the end of never.
Please never be released from your embrace.
It is a pleasure to be the one who wakes up to you face to face.
I left the old dreaded person that was me behind,
when in your arms I find peace of mind.
I LOVE YOU BABY!
Not the kind based on ownership.
You love me despite my flaws,
making me feel like there is hope after all.
Anything is possible with you as my love.
Now that I have met you I know the true meaning of,
what it means to compromise.
I see the beauty of God when I look in your eyes.
Because of you I view life differently,
and I’m blessed just to have you all for me.
There Is a truth that resides inside of you.
That inspires me look at life from a different view.
You love me despite myself,
even when I put you through Hell.
I love you so much for all that you do.
You push me to continue to love you.
Even when I am insecure,
you love me all the more.
Your love always seems to supersede,
every single one of my insecurities.
You inspire me to be someone greater.
I get so excited to think of what comes later.
I see myself married to you for life,
you as my husband, I as you wife.
But not just any old kind of marriage,
the kind that last forever like our parents.
You make me desire like never before,
with a longing for you that is so pure.
It’s more to you than just longing of lustful fill.
It’s a passion for us to take this thing even higher in Gods will.
I have prayed to God for years for my prince charming,
but I got something way better that what I was longing.
I got a true love an unconditional bond forever.
I want to be with you until the end of never.
Please never be released from your embrace.
It is a pleasure to be the one who wakes up to you face to face.
I left the old dreaded person that was me behind,
when in your arms I find peace of mind.
I LOVE YOU BABY!
No comments:
Post a Comment