Monday, August 17, 2015

POETRY: "I WISH YOU WOULD LISTEN"




I wish I knew how to make all your pain go away.
I wish I could have power to the rain to a sunny day.

I wish I could be the one to conquer your heart.
I wish I could control how I feel when we part.

I wish you knew that I mean you no harm.
I wish that you could see my love when I hold you in my arms,

I wish all that hurt you would have never exist
I wish I could make it happen rather than wish.

I wish you could love me how I love you.
I wish I had to power to pull the sun from the sky so I can give you the moon.

I wish the constellations could paint the picture for you that I see.
I wish you would understand that my love is here for you not for me.

I wish I could move mountains to make your path in life easier.
I wish I could make you see the truth and become a believer.

I wish love never hurt you or never hurt I.
I wish I could get rid of your cants and make you just try.

I wish at times I never met you so I didn’t hurt when your not near..
I wish I never wished we never met because I do need you here.

I wish we could grow and see what we’re missing.


But my wishing is in vein because you won’t even listen.

SIGNING OFF - Virtuous Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment