Monday, August 17, 2015

POETRY: "Take His Hand"




My man is heaven-bound and spirit-struck.
He is blessed and highly favored so he does not believe in luck.
He is the epitome of God's divinity.
Wrapped in package sent only for me.
I know that he will never cheat on me.
Because what we have is God’s destiny.
Though people try to split our bond with lies and games.
We know what the Lord blesses shall always sustain.
True Love with him bound by God’s presence.
What we possess is engulfed in God’s essence.
My man will Love God so much he can’t avoid his presence through my spirit.
He can’t fathom not wanting to share it with me and just be near it.
My man will love me so deeply that only God can see the truth in our passion.
But my man will still represent our Love in a Holy Fashion.
My man will be by my side when I have heavy moments and burden strikes.
Praying, loving and reminding how God rules our life.
He will respect my strength, my heart and not be intimidated by me.
But allow it to better us in the bond God intended us to be.
When he wraps me in his arms I’ll know I’m safe.
Never worry about the outside world, because our love has faith.
Though the world my say we are wrong and try to rip us apart.
They will never break us because God guided us together through his spirit and our hearts.
My man will be my life, love and in times of need my best friend.
He will respect me, care for me and assist my heart in the mend.
He will never deliberately make me shed a tear.
He will hold my hand as we pray away all of our fears.
He will be my strength in moments I am weak.
Tell me when I’m wrong and guide me to re-plant my feet.
He will sow the soil with love and prayer for your connection to never lack.
He will give me the world through his hands and always have my back.
He will be a grown man and keep our business at home.
Dive into who I am and see what the world has never known.
He’ll see past the outward beauty to the center of me.
Know my likes and peeves so as not to antagonize me. 
We will live blissfully in harmony only us two.
Praying and Loving, Loving and Praying in all things we go through.
As for myself I’m going to love this man until I expire.
Lift my man up only higher and higher.
Lay with him, pray with him and never stray from him.
Deal with him, feel with him, and always keep it real with him.
I will love him until every sinner bows to their knees to God for forgiveness.
Until fish can breathe with fresh air or one of us is laid to rest.

I will love him like no one but God can.
Show him just why God made him my man.
And today my Love this is why two become one and I take your hand. 

SIGNING OFF - Virtuous Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment